There is a session fee of $275, with a 20% deposit that is due at time of
booking as a retainer and to secure your session date.
I will come to your home or an agreed upon location, and for the next
45-60 minutes I will enjoy seeing you and your loved ones through my
Within 3 weeks of the session, at least 25 digital files that have been
carefully and beautifully edited, will be sent to you via an email link that you can download to your computer for you to print or use as you wish.
No further costs. Time, editing and quality images all supplied to you for
the one session fee. Easy and affordable!
Tips to get the best out of your photos
Remember, these are photos you are going to cherish. They are going to be framed and hung on your walls for years to come. Here are some basic tips in
preparing your outfits for the photos
1. Co-ordinating colours, not matching. Pick a couple of colours and choose clothes that fit in that colour
2. Limit patterns and logos. They can distract from
the final image and while your little one may love
their Peppa Pig t-shirt, it too may be distracting.
3. It can work well if the family outfits are based from what Mum feels comfortable and amazing in.
Choose that and build the rest of the family's outfit
4. Textures are your friend. Don't shy away from textures like scarves or belts. They add another layer of detail to the image. Accessories with children also
work well and can be something for them to play
5. Avoid all black or all white clothing. If you are
wearing an all white shirt then it is very easy for this
to be 'blown out' in the photo causing it to loose its
detail. The same can be said with all black.
6. Think classic and comfort. These photos will be
hanging on your walls and treasured for years to
come. By choosing simple, classic clothes you will
help give the images a timeless feel.
7. Golden Hour is the best hour. The best time of day for photos is one hour before sunset, or an hour after sunrise. This time of day provides the best, and most favourable light. Where possible, I will try to
schedule photo sessions for around this time.